Since the earliest days of the abacus, financial services and technology have been inseparable. Today, accounting firms and other businesses rely more than ever on technology to streamline operations and better serve their clients. How do you make sure you get the best possible service from your technology without taking away your focus from the important business of serving and protecting your clients?
Think of IT.
We serve as your guide to a Total Technology Experience for all your accounting firm’s needs:
- Securing your clients’ valuable data from potential harm to protect their interests and keep your business compliant with regulations like PCI and FISMA.
- Ensuring your data remains private and confidential with services like network security, firewalls, malware protection, user authentication, and more.
- Backing up all your files and applications automatically to the cloud so they’re protected from potential disasters that could damage in-office equipment.
- Providing round-the-clock support for you on all your IT needs, so you can count on your technology to be at its best when you need it most, like during tax season.
- Virtualizing your important applications and files so they’re easily accessed in the cloud, letting you do work in the office, at home, or on the go as you like.
- Supporting the software you use every day, such as QuickBooks, Sage Accounting, Drake Financial Software, ATX, and CCH Pro Systems FX.
Think of IT serves as a complete IT department for your financial services business, without the cost of actually hiring a full IT department. Treat us as a complete extension of your business – we’ll focus on the technology so you can focus on what’s important: getting work done. Call us at +1 940-692-1119 or email us at email@example.com today.